Friday, February 28, 2014

Quick Write-2/12/14

February 12th, 2014

I consider myself as tough as nails but only when necessary. I believe that my overall personality is one of open-mindedness, kindness, generosity, love, care and compassion. However when I am upset or if my patience is challenged, then characteristics such as nonchalant, crude, stern and irritable are displayed. I don't have an explanation as to why I get this way, except for people pushing my buttons. I consider my personality as a student also very tough. Although I sometimes give up easily in difficult times, I am very determined, persistent, and proficient when it comes to attacking my school work. Education being one of my main priorities and necessities is the main reason my attitude towards school is the way it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment