Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 28th, 2014 Quick Write and Classwork

Habits, whether they are good or bad,  are definitely things that are hard for people to break away from. One of my bad habits is smoking cigarettes. I have been smoking for 8 years now. This is a habit that I plan to stop very soon. One of my good habits is that I love to clean and end up doing it anywhere that I am. I think this will take me very far in my life.

Habit, to me, is a pattern that our brains took up and made naturally automatic for us.

There are both good and bad parts about habits. A good thing about a habit is that having one can give you a sense of stability depending on what the habit is. For example, one of my good habits is cleaning anywhere in which I am that is messy. This is will continue to benefit me positively because I will always have a clean house or be in a clean environment. One bad thing about a habit is that some will benefit you negatively. For example, some of my bad habits are smoking cigarettes and biting my nails. Smoking cigarettes can in the long run lead to death or a plethora of health issues and biting my nails will eventually lead to me not having any or prevent my nails from never growing back again. Habits can be really productive in life depending on how you use the. Most good habits, or habits that will benefit you positively, can help you do many good things in life. Bad habits may not benefit you in the best ways, but may also be helpful in certain situations.

1 comment:

  1. I really do love reading what you have to say. Your idea are clear and well-reasoned. You write with a great conversational tone. Hope you can get a memoir to me. I am looking forward to reading it before I go to sleep some night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete